Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding deserves a Royal affair

Inspiration hit after I read the post on "The Pretty Blog".
I wanted to have a Royal Tea Party in honour of the Royal couple getting married tomorrow at Westminster Abbey. People all around the world have been talking about the Royal wedding tomorrow and all I can think of tonight is how nervous Kate Middleton must be right now. Any normal bride has the jitters of walking down the aisle, but she has the world's eyes on her tomorrow - how nerve wrecking must that thought be!
She will no doubt look gorgeous as she starts a new trend of wedding dresses, veils, tiarras & shoes. Can't wait.

I went to work on baking some scones (said in a posh accent) mixing some Pims and setting up a Royal tea party with a touch of African. The awesome stationery was designed by Elephant Shoe Stationery Studio and the photography which inspired me to have a tea party is Blackframe Photography.

So tomorrow I will be set. Tea and scones while I watch the beautiful couple unite. :)












1 comment: