Friday, April 1, 2011

A post from over the moon

For all the photographers and business owners out there you'll know what I mean when I say a good website/shop is a must. I think about a website being like a shop - if you're a pretty, friendly &orderly shop, people will visit you again, but if you're a shop with a bit of chaos, clothes struin on the floor and not very helpful, chances are slim that you'll have many returning customers. When I first started thinking of what my ideal website would look like I thought of the colours, the design, the layout, the user functionality but I really wasn't sure where I should begin or what to do where even though I had this picture in my mind of what I wanted. When I found Plus Plus Minus I knew I'd found the one who would be able to conceptualise all my thoughts, wants and needs for my website. Everything about my brief has been followed and I couldn't have asked for a site that is more "me"! It is now nearing the final stages but here's a sneak peek of my wonderful new site where you'll be able to follow my blog posts and updates. :) It's blurred I know, but wanted to keep the true reveal a surprise! Watch this space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment