Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sabrina and Rory's Fabulous Wedding

This wedding made me swoon - the colours, the venue, the flowers, that dress (oh my gosh that dress!) and the couple, Rory and Sabrina, who are so much in love.
I was second shooter to Jeanette Verster, who was so funtastic to work with and we both spurred each other on when we saw beautiful things happening behind our cameras - some squeals happened now and again :)
Sabrina is such an awesome young woman and wow, doesn't she look radiant! Rory couldn't stop staring at his beautiful wife.
I had the boys to photograph getting ready, and I just love the banter between guys. I could tell Rory has an awesome sense of humor and could probably keep people in stitches with his jokes.

Hertford Country Hotel has got the most unbelievable spots to photograph and the venue is beautiful - clean, white and open - a photographers dream :)

There are alot of images below, but I just couldn't select any less.




No comments:

Post a Comment