Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Terrific Tuesday

Today was a good day. I saw one of my best friends, Christy, before she flew back to Zimbabwe and had a really good catch up of all the stuff best friends talk about. And then when I got back home to check mails, facebook, twitter, Cap Classique, one of my favourite wedding blogs, featured one of my photo shoots.

Lauren and Nick are two great friends of mine who I photographed and I fell in love with their creative and different city shoot. I think it really shows their characters and it made me super excited. I decided to submit it to Cap Classique to feature it on her blog and OH WOW, she accepted it. I totally went off the radar and then even more so when I saw the photos live on her awesome site - what an honor!
If you're looking for some wedding inspiration or just love swooning at romantic couples in beautiful dresses with adorable decor and hot shoes, then you should totally check it out. I visited once...and now I'm hooked :)
Thanks to Lauren and Nick for being superb models &allowing me to submit the photos.
And huge thanks to Gaby at Cap Classique for featuring the photos! :)
Below is one of the photos featured, so go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment