Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gerrie and Marika Wedding

Gerrie and Marika are such an amazing couple. Totally in love, totally welcoming, and totally beautiful! When I arrived where Marika was getting ready, I was blown away by how gorgeous she looked and how friendly her family are. I love experiencing the room full of emotion and excitement, the tears that twinkle in eyes and the loving words which are exchanged. Even though I don't understand Afrikaans, it was so evident to see and hear the love in that room.
One of my favourite moments of a wedding is when the bride walks in - and her groom sees her for the first time - magical! I could tell Gerrie was even more blown away than me when I first saw her.

I had such a soft spot for their little flowergirl &pageboy - what cutie pies! I think we have a budding photographer in our midst - she may have taken more photos than I did! :)

Gerrie and Marika - may you have many years of happiness and love ahead of you. x



































Make-Up: Charne Lingenfelder - The Beauty Studio 074 134 0384
Hair: Denise Cilliers - La Louve 012 548 1199

No comments:

Post a Comment